I want to share with you a very popular recipe to use with my product: Sloppy José Cooking Sauce!
This dish is for anyone that needs a quick and easy meal. It is seriously a no-brainer!
The best part of it all is that is it super healthy!
What you need:
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Keep the recipe fast and simple by topping your burrito with freshly diced tomatoes, avocado, green onions, fresh or pickled jalapenos, black olives, sour cream, and fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 pounds of your favorite protein, vegetables, legumes, and or seafood
- 1 jar of Sloppy José Cooking Sauce
- 6 medium flour or 10 corn tortillas
- 1 bag of shredded lettuce
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 fresh jalapeno, thinly sliced or 1 small can of pickled jalapenos
- 1 small can of sliced black olives
- 1 small bunch of fresh cilantro, diced
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
What to do:
- Cook protein thoroughly, add Sloppy José Cooking Sauce, heat thoroughly and set aside.
- Place all tortillas in between 2 damp paper towels and heat in microwave for about 30 seconds until soft.
- Lay tortillas flat and divide protein choice equally between each tortilla and fill with the cheese, lettuce, jalapenos, black olives,
tomatoes, sour cream and cilantro. Roll up tortillas and eat!
- Craving extra veggies? add some grilled or sautéed sweet bell peppers!
Doesn’t this burrito sound delicious!! What are you waiting for? To get your hand on my Signature Cooking Sauce, please check out the link below