I want to share with you a very popular recipe to use with my product: Sloppy José Cooking Sauce!
This dish is for anyone that needs a quick and easy meal. It is seriously a no-brainer!
The best part of it all is that is it super healthy!
What you need:
- 2 pounds ground meat, meat loaf mix (ground pork, beef and veal) or vegetable based proteins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 jar Sloppy José add to protein mixture
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until evenly combined, do not over mix as it will make your meatloaf tough.
- Form meatloaf on a baking sheet lined with tin foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Create a long loaf, about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide.
- Place meatloaf in oven and bake approximately 30 minutes and add glaze top with remaining Sloppy José Cooking Sauce and return to the oven.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes and or internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve with cheddar chipotle mashed cauliflower or potatoes.
Doesn’t this meatloaf sound delicious!! What are you waiting for? To get your hand on my Signature Cooking Sauce, please check out the link below