Sloppy José Spice Blend works great for meats, seafood, fish, tofu and or vegetables.
What to get:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 cups cooked quinoa or couscous tossed with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces of cooked protein
- 1 package of flatbread, toasted in oven with olive oil and Sloppy José Spice Blend
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 package of fresh spinach or arugula
- 1 cup of hummus
- 1 small jar of olives your choice and sliced thin
- 4 ounces of feta cheese
What to do:
- Sprinkle Sloppy José Spice Blend over protein and coat well
- Cook until done according to the directions on your chosen protein source
- Brush flatbread with olive oil and Sloppy José Spice and bake for 5 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place fresh spinach or arugula on bottom of bowl, add sliced bell peppers, a scoop of quinoa or couscous.
- Top with tomatoes,cucumber, a dollop of hummus, olives, cheese, one-fourth of green onions and sliced protein.
- Top evenly with pita wedges and a squeeze of fresh lemon wedge