What you need:
- 1 jar of Everything Italian Sauce
- 12 ounces dry pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound of your choice of protein, animal or vegetable based
- Burrata (8oz.) 4 – 2 oz or fresh mozzarella cheese
- Fresh Grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Basil leaves
What to do:
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Heat your choice of protein in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink
3. Add Everything Italian Sauce to skillet with protein stir together. Simmer covered over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until hot.
4. Drain spaghetti. Serve meat sauce with spaghetti, top with burrata, fresh torn basil leaves fresh grated parmesan cheese